Corentec Bencox ID Cemented Stem
Total Hip Replacement System
Bencox ID Cemented Stem
Bencox ID Cemented Stem Specification
- Cementless and cemented stem of ID system use same instrumentation.
- This instrumentation maximizes efficiency in the operating room, while still providing intraoperative flexibility.
Polished Double Tapered distal geometry-Collarless type
- Generates the radial compressive load in distal body
- "Taper slip principle" allows the subsidence of the stem.
- Cement mantle longevity is related to the ability to convert the shear and tension to the compression.
- Cement is 3 times stronger in compression than in shear or tension.
Normalized Proximal Stress
Proximally tapered & grooved stem geometry converts the shear forces to the compressive load.
Self-Centering Distal Centralizer
- Patented trapezoidal neck design allows wide angulation and protects impingement and dislocation.
- Same neck design with Bencox stem is applied.
Compatible Tapered 12/14 Trunnion
- Adoptation of Bencox forte & delta, and Metal heads
- Provides 3 optional offset (Short, Medium, Long)
- Extra long offset provided for Metal heads