Corentec Benfix Long Stem
Total Hip Replacement System
Benfix Long Stem
Solutions for the Osteoporotic and Comminuted Fracture
- Extended distal body enhances additional stability in the diaphysis
- Wiring holes enable the reduction of the comminuted lesser and greater trochanter.
Compatible Tapered 12/14 Trunnion
- Adoptation of Bencox forte & delta, and Metal heads
- Provides 3 optional offset (Short, Medium, Long)
- Extra long offset provided for Metal heads
Wide Range of Prosthetic ROM (P-ROM)
- Enhances neck shape.
- Improved trapezoidal neck design allows wide angulation and protects impingement & dislocation.
- P-ROM of Benfix Long Stem.
Prevented Axial Displacement and Stress Shielding
- Proximal taper resists the axial displacement and avoids stress shielding.
- Stem locks against the dense bone of the calcar and greater trochanter and transferring load to the proximal femur.
- Low elastic modulus of Ti alloy and the tapered stem reduce stiffness which avoids distal load transfer and prevents proximal stress shielding.
- Distal slot provides stress distribution and reduces thigh pain.
Enhanced Rotational Stabilit
- Rectangular cross-section
- Longitudinal grooves - are designed to resist rotational motion.
Transverse grooves - provides axial stability and converts hoop stresses to compressive loads.